- This event has passed.
First Annual CESSRST-II Symposium
**This event is by invitation Only**
The First Annual CESSRST-II Symposium will take place from Monday, July 31, 2023 to August 3, 2023 at the City College of New York. The event is a is a chance for students to present what they have learned through their research experiences to a larger audience. The Symposium provides a forum for students, faculty, and the community to discuss cutting edge remote sensing research topics and to examine the connection between research and education. The Symposium includes poster and presentation sessions, oral presentations and networking. Join us!
Dates: Monday, July 31 – Thursday, August 3, 2023
Location: The City College of New York
Agenda: Download here
Lodging/Hotel Recommendation: Aloft Harlem (Marriot)
Aloft Hotel is a vibrant, tech-savvy hotel, it is less than a 10-minute walk from can’t-miss attractions, including the famous Apollo Theater, iconic Central Park, and the fast-paced community of Harlem itself. City Bike, NYC’s bike share program is only one block away for a fun and affordable way to explore the city. It is a short 20-minute walk (Google Map) from the Grove School of Engineering, City College (Symposium Location),
From JFK/LGA Airport
- Taxis and rideshares are available at the airports.
- From LGA – Direction from LGA
- From JFK – Directions from JFK
- From Newark Airport – Directions from NJ Airport
- From the West Side Highway: Exit at 125th Street. Cross Broadway and turn left onto Amsterdam Avenue. The College is at 138th Street and Amsterdam Avenue.
- From the East Side: Take the FDR or the RFK (formerly Triborough) Bridge to Harlem River Drive. Exit at 135th Street. Continue to St. Nicholas Avenue and turn right, then left onto 141st Street. Turn left onto Convent Avenue. The campus begins at 140th Street and Convent Avenue.
- Subway (MTA) : Directions from Penn Station